Arizona Registrar of Contractors License

Do you need a Registrar of Contractors License in Arizona?


State Contractor licenses are regulated by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors. Construction and electrical licenses require an exam unless you meet exam waiver requirements. All exams are administered by the PSI. A trade exam and business and law exam are required. Each applicant must meet experience requirements set by the board.

Reciprocity is available to license holders in any state with a similar license classification. 

Obtaining an Arizona Registrar of Contractors License is often time-consuming a difficult. Call the License Application Experts to handle the Process for you!

NCL can assist you with the following licensing classifications:

  • A-4 Drilling
  • A-5 Excavating, Grading and Oil Surfacing
  • A-7 Piers and Foundations
  • A-9 Swimming Pools
  • A-11 Steel and Aluminum Erection
  • A-12 Sewers, Drains and Pipe Laying
  • A-14 Asphalt Paving
  • A-15 Seal Coating
  • A-16 Waterworks
  • A-17 Electrical and Transmission Lines
  • A-19 Swimming Pools, Including Solar
  • B-1 General Commercial Contractor
  • B-2 General Small Commercial Contractor


  • C-1 Acoustical Systems
  • C-3 Awnings, Canopies, Carports and Patio Covers
  • C-4 Boilers, Steamfitting and Process Piping
  • C-6 Swimming Pool Service and Repair
  • C-7 Carpentry
  • C-8 Floor Covering
  • C-9 Concrete
  • C-10 Drywall
  • C-11 Electrical
  • C-12 Elevators
  • C-14 Fencing
  • C-15 Blasting
  • C-16 Fire Protection Systems
  • C-21 Hardscaping and Irrigation Systems
  • C-24 Ornamental Metals
  • C-27 Lightweight Partitions
  • C-31 Masonry
  • C-34 Painting and Wall Coverings
  • C-36 Plastering
  • C-37 Plumbing
  • C-38 Signs
  • C-39 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
  • C-40 Insulation
  • C-41 Septic Tanks and Systems
  • C-42 Roofing
  • C-45 Sheet Metal
  • C-48 Ceramic, Plastic, and Metal Tile
  • C-49 Refrigeration
  • C-53 Water Well Drilling
  • C-54 Water Conditioning Equipment
  • C-56 Welding
  • C-57 Wrecking
  • C-58 Comfort Heating, Ventilating, Evaporative Cooling
  • C-60 Finish Carpentry
  • C-61 Carpentry, Remodeling, and Repairs
  • C-63 Appliances
  • C-65 Glazing
  • C-67 Low Voltage Communication Systems
  • C-70 Reinforcing Bar and Wire Mesh
  • C-74 Boilers, Steamfitting and Process Piping, Including Solar
  • C-77 Plumbing Including Solar
  • C-78 Solar Plumbing Liquid Systems Only
  • C-79 Air Conditioning and Refrigeration, Including Solar


The Board of Technical Registration regulates the following professions and occupations: Alarms, Architects, Engineers, Geologists, Home Inspectors, Landscape Architects, and Surveyors.


Arizona Registrar of Contractors

Arizona Board of Technical Registration Website





Call NCL at 954-233-0222

Get Your Arizona Registrar of Contractors License Today!