Contractor Licensing In The Construction Industry
Let Nationwide Contractor Licensing Help You Obtain A Construction General Contractors License Nationwide
Construction contractors are regulated nationwide. Most regulation takes place at the State Level. Contractors are regulated either by a Contractor Licensing Board or by Departments. General, Specialty and Residential Contractors often face strict requirements that include financial, experience and testing requirements. Nationwide Contractor Licensing can assist throughout the licensing process by advising the applicant of the requirements so there are no surprises along the way.
- Experience – Provide proof of construction experience, including work in a Supervisory or Journey level, and/or a construction-related education.
- Exam – Two exams are usually required. A business and law exam and a trade exam.
- Financial Statements- Often a CPA prepared compilation, Review or Audit may be required.
- Background Checks – Some states require each officer and the qualifier to undergo background checks.
- Application – Contact us to help with the application process
NCL Provides Assistance With Contractor License Applications For General Contractors, Building Contractors, Residential Contractors, And Specialty Contractors
At NCL, our company understands how confusing and overwhelming state licensing laws and procedures can be. The state license application often requires specific knowledge and resources to accurately provide the necessary information. Numerous applications are constantly denied because of mistakes on the application or in the required documentation.